Stetzer Electric Filters Almost Kill two People – Video

Investigation That Could Save Your Life!
Stetzer Electric, Inc.’s
Stetzerizer Surge
Suppressor/Powerstrip CAUGHT FIRE
and burned early one morning, exposing a couple to heavy toxic fumes and smoke.  It potentially could have killed them & burned down their home. Breathing toxic chemicals can lead to cancer and damaged lungs .

2 time Emmy Award winning Investigative Reporter Judd McIlvain witnessed the opening of the
dangerous Stetzer products.

Company owner, Dave Stetzer, was officially notified of this event, and chose not to be represented by his own expert.
WHAT IS DAVE STETZER AFRAID OF?

Please give a little time for the video to load.  thank you

The text at the end of the video

We wish to thank all of you for your support.
This is not the only site that will be showing this video warning. 
We are preparing to place this video on hundreds of other sites.

Please send us links to web sites where we should post this warning of how dangerous the Stetzer Electric products can be. If you would be so kind send us the names of
groups or organizations that help safeguard veterans
and senior citizens from scams and dangerous products.

The original un-edited video of this investigation is on file, so Dave Stetzer or his insurance company can’t say this video was altered.

Stetzer Filters are used for emf filters, dirty electricity, green electricity, filtered surge suppressor, electrical pollution reduction filters.

More on Stetzer Electric being investigated.