CONSUMER ALERT

Stetzer Electric sues its victims for telling the truth about defective products and loses.  Click here for more information.

 

Stetzer Electric Inc.’s filtered surge suppressors are dangerous, catch fire and emit toxic chemicals, which can and will damage your health, if you’re unlucky enough to be around when they go up in flames.

Stetzerizer Filters / Stetzer Filters allegedly help eliminate electrical pollution (EMF pollution).  Their filtered power strips – surge suppressors – are supposed to protect your equipment and home from electrical surges and “dirty electricity”.  Instead, these surge suppressors, also known as “surge protectors” and electrical pollution reduction filters or EMF filters, in this case, have a tendency to catch fire and fill your home with smoke and cancer-causing toxic particles and fumes.  The filters are also supposed to help you save money on your electric bills.  There is no evidence that such a claim is true.

“I also used to sell the Stetzerizer power strip … I saw a number of power strips fail.  The units would either stop working, or a burning smell was detected and the unit was removed, or worst case the filter would melt a small hole in the housing.” — written by Shaun Kranish, Owner of Stetzerizer-US.com on September 25, 2013

UPDATE: NEW VIDEO available soon showing how easily the Stetzer Electric products catch fire.  Stetzer claims they won’t – NOT true.  Even their small filters catch fire and burn quite easily.  Watch the first VIDEO INVESTIGATION now.